This site contains four types of market research and analysis covering
new theory, new product ideas, case studies, and use cases from around
- The Telco 2.0 Executive Briefing Subscription Service - a comprehensive ongoing premium service for strategists and decision
makers leading strategy, innovation, and business model change. It comprises a searchable online database of 100+ reports plus c.30 new reports a year, plus analyst support (described further below, current reports here, and agenda here). To join, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 247 5003.
- Telco 2.0 Strategy Reports - major in-depth premium reports on key topics (more here). These are not provided as part of the Executive Briefings Service, and are provided in protected PDF format when purchased. For more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 247 5003.
- Free Research and White Papers - an introduction to Telco 2.0 and business model innovation principles, including selected introductory Telco 2.0 reports and curated 'white papers' (more here).
- Stimulus Presentations and output from the New Digital Economics events, accessible only to Brainstorm Alumni and subscribers to the Executive Briefing service.
The Telco 2.0™ Executive Briefings Subscription Service
Designed to keep leaders and strategists comprehensively ahead of the game, the Service comprises:
- A searchable database of Telco 2.0 research and analysis reports
- c.30 new 10-50 page premium Executive Briefings issued throughout the year to keep you fully briefed on the very latest in thinking and industry practice
- Access to Telco 2.0™ analyst support so that you can validate assumptions / discuss key thoughts and options
Telco 2.0™ Analyst Support
Membership of the subscription services entitles access to Telco 2.0™ analysts. Typical uses of the analyst service are to validate assumptions, double-check initial ideas, and discuss hypotheses.
N.B. The Analyst Support service works in advance by arrangement rather than as a 24/7 phone service as our Analysts frequently travel and occasionally have to write research reports! We try to accommodate all client requests but apply reasonable use policies to this service within our overall relationship with our clients and will agree in advance where work falls outside of the Advisory Support service.
Areas that fall outside this service and more complex projects can be undertaken as Consulting activities.
Packages and Prices
N.B. VAT Applies to UK purchases.
To join, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 247 5003.